Dreaming of abandonment by others suggests that you feel a current phase of your life is coming to an end and you lack comfort and companionship. It may not be a reality of your awake self, but is symbolic of your fear of losing loved ones and a place of belonging. Subconsciously you are scared of being forsaken and rejected by people you hold dear in your heart. For majority of the people, along with abandonment comes a feeling of betrayal and desolation. You do not want to be left alone and is scared of having no one to care and attend to your needs.
To see yourself being abandoned by others can suggest that you are in a healing process of some sort, trying to overcome your fears and let bygones be bygones. You are trying to leave behind things that were hindering your growth and stand on your own two feet with the aid of others. Even if everyone abandons you, you will still survive and strive for the best.
- Share your unique version of Abandoned by Others in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Abandoned by Others in Dreams
- Explore the Abandoned by Others in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Abandoned by Others in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Abandoned by Others in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Abandoned by Others in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams