Being abandoned in a dream has correlations between the mind and your emotions. Currently you may be feeling upset, lost and lonely. In your physical life you may not feel like there is a distinct connection that you have between you and another person thus leaving your mind to dream of being abandoned. This may have been a result of being abandoned in real life, or feeling left out of something. This can come up as a sign of fear, where you are scared of being close to someone because you are afraid that they may leave you one day. To further process the dream, you would want to look into the reason you were abandoned and by who, this may help you figure out the reasoning behind your mind state.
- Share your unique version of Abandoned in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Abandoned in Dreams
- Explore the Abandoned in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Abandoned in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Abandoned in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Abandoned in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams