Assaulting in a Dream can mean many things. For one, there is more than likely some emotional issues that need to be looked at. Some of which include anger, sadness, depression, and being irrational.
Being assaulted compared to assaulting someone has two different contexts. Being assaulted can have a link between your conscience and your physical being. This could indicate an event or time where you were physically harmed in such a way, and your mind is slowly having reoccurring thoughts. There can be connections to being insecure, as where you’re worried that there may be harm done to your person, or you’re not content with yourself physically so your mind feels the need to harm your current state.
Assaulting someone in a dream is related to the emotional issues, whether you’re taking out your emotions on them because you have a personal dislike towards that person or, they have wronged you in a way. The way to cope with these dreams is to deal with your emotions, and ask yourself if you’re angry or are there unresolved issues that you’re feeling with the person that’s in your dreams.
- Share your unique version of Assaulting in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Assaulting in Dreams
- Explore the Assaulting in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Assaulting in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Assaulting in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Assaulting in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams