Dreaming of an attack on someone means your anger has reached a boiling point where your common sense is thrown out the door and replaced by unbridled action. Everyday, you are consumed with thoughts of how to get back at someone who had wronged you, and the best way for payback. Ask yourself, does two wrongs make a right? Could the issues be resolved through open communications rather than a physical confrontation?
It is also an indication of how you normally deal with stress, where you are bottling up what you want to say. Instead learn to share with a peer, and help end the unnecessary stress then the dreams of an attack will start subsiding.
- Share your unique version of Attack in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Attack in Dreams
- Explore the Attack in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Attack in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Attack in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Attack in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams