Envisioning yourself as a kidnapper in your dreams is certainly a frightful thing, but this does not necessarily mean that you have intentions to perform this malicious act during your wake self. Kidnapping has always been perceived as a loss of power and not being able to fight back. To dream that you are a kidnapper alludes that you may be holding onto someone against their will. You refuse to let them go and wish to take them with you. This is certainly unhealthy for both you and the captive. Although it may sound difficult, some things can not be forced so letting go is what is best for both of you.
Becoming a kidnapper in your dreams also suggests that you are coercing others to follow your ideals and beliefs.
- Share your unique version of Becoming a Kidnapper in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Becoming a Kidnapper in Dreams
- Explore the Becoming a Kidnapper in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Becoming a Kidnapper in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Becoming a Kidnapper in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Becoming a Kidnapper in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams