Dreaming that you are a defendant for another on trial suggests that you have a protective and caring nature. You want to reclaim justice for the person accused and refute any wrongdoings. You truly believe in the good and innocence of the other person and continue to believe so unless you are proven wrong. You are a character of great moral integrity and stand for justice.
- Share your unique version of Being a Defendant in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Being a Defendant in Dreams
- Explore the Being a Defendant in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Being a Defendant in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Being a Defendant in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Being a Defendant in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams