The fear of being chased in dreams stems from real life anxieties. Have you committed an attrocious act that you are hidding from everyone and scared of being found? You are running away at the same time being chased in your dream, because it is instinctive to avoid being caught. There is a lot of pressure on you to keep avoiding the issues at work or your relationships.
If you continue to have these being chased dreams very often, seek out a person you can trust and discuss with them how you can confront the issues at hand. There is no need to keep feeling vulnerable every night you fall asleep.
- Share your unique version of Chased in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Chased in Dreams
- Explore the Chased in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Chased in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Chased in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Chased in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams