Dreaming of being crippled and unable to run means there is a problem in your life. The desire to run symbolizes a fear you are afraid of. Your legs don’t work as your “dream” self attempts to run away from that fear; and it usually catches up when you wake up. This means that your subconscious knows you have to face whatever it is before it can “catch up to you” in reality. This can be related to being afraid of certain aspects in your life such as commitment or a new change in life. You are aware that in your life there will be things that are different, but instead of running you should try to embrace them.
- Share your unique version of Crippled in Dream with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Crippled in Dream
- Explore the Crippled in Dream analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Crippled in Dream, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Crippled in Dream symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Crippled in Dream
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams