Dreaming in dreams means there is something important bothering you and your brain is stressing its importance by putting you in several cycles of dreams. When you become aware that you are dreaming, the dream usually starts over as you dream the action of “waking up” but in reality your brain has set you up for another dream. To be aware you are dreaming or to be sure you are truly awake; studies have shown that during dreams, lights cannot be turned off or on and you are unable to tell time. Problems in life that bothers you of that you brush off and consider insignificant is being converted into the problems in your dream and by dreaming of dreaming, your brain is telling you it is significant.
- Share your unique version of Dreaming in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Dreaming in Dreams
- Explore the Dreaming in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Dreaming in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Dreaming in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Dreaming in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams