Dying in a dream can represent fear. It may be a fear of death itself, or a fear of something within your life. Death can be seen as a way of the ultimate escape. Perhaps, you’re trying to run away from something in your life and you most likely know that you can’t get away. So your dream creates the ultimate scenario where you escape in the only way you’re guaranteed out of a situation, by death.
Dying is seen as an escape from ones problem, or a fear of consequence. Maybe you’ve done something you’re not proud of, and your mind is punishing you in a way where you’re forced to constantly think of what you’ve done.
In either case, you have to go and confront your fears. Face your challenges head on and keep progressing forward, that’s the only way to overcome them.
- Share your unique version of Dying in Dream with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Dying in Dream
- Explore the Dying in Dream analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Dying in Dream, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Dying in Dream symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Dying in Dream
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams