Posted in Actions, Objects Dream Meanings
During Christmas time, we expect to get many presents. They range from the most wanted gifts, to ones that you wish had a gift receipt attached to it. In a dream, when you open a present, and it’s empty, it symbolizes loneliness.
When we get presents, we are being shown affection, and various kinds of emotions being expressed through a tangible object. But when that object doesn’t exist, there is no true value to these emotions. The empty gift represents a state of mind in which the person is alone, and yearning for an emotional connection through people they love, or know. You can only fill up those boxes, once you fill up your heart and soul.
Guide and Resources on Empty Presents in Dreams
- Share your unique version of Empty Presents in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Visualize your dream interpretations search with Quintura: Empty Presents in Dreams
- Explore the Empty Presents in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Empty Presents in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Empty Presents in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Empty Presents in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams