Do you remember a dream where you are walk and suddenly the ground gives way, or your body loses strength and you fall? Falling in a dream is very common and often cause by the fact that we sleep in horizontal position where our sense of balance is different from our waking hours.
Or it could be an early indication of an onset of anxieties, and insecurities building up around you. These senses of the impending loses can be overwhelming, and delivers a crushing blow in waking hours that drastically affect your dreams where you tend to fall a lot more often than ususal.
Also to counter on the falling in dream myth, no you do not die if you don’t wake up from the dream after you fall.
- Share your unique version of Falling in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Falling in Dreams
- Explore the Falling in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Falling in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Falling in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Falling in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams