When you’re graduating in a dream, whether it be a past graduation, or an upcoming one, it symbolizes a change and a growth you feel. Graduating is about a time in your life where you leave behind the old and confront the new. You’re becoming more mature and you’re heading towards new things within your life. New doors are about to be open and a change is about to come. Graduation also means a wanting to move on within your life. If you’re stuck in the past, and you need to progress forward, your mind is telling itself that it’s time to grow up and make life changing decisions.
The best thing to do is to embrace this new change and allow it to take you in. Just remember that when one door closes, a new one opens.
- Share your unique version of Graduation in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Graduation in Dreams
- Explore the Graduation in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Graduation in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Graduation in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Graduation in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams