Hiding in a dream is a sign of fear and tension between you and the real world. When you sleep, your mind creates scenarios that are more preferable to your liking. The mind likes to feed and stimulate your senses by giving you all the things you want in your dreams that may not be possible in real life. Likewise, the mind can create scenarios in dreams that may not be expresses in your physical being. When you’re hiding in your dream your mind is covering and sheltering you from problems that you may have to deal with in the future, or currently dealing with. This can be related to stressful situations where you want to hide and neglect your responsibilities or from actual fear itself. Your mind is re-enacting what your body wants, which is to hide from the real world and be free from what ever is bothering you.
- Share your unique version of Hiding in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Hiding in Dreams
- Explore the Hiding in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Hiding in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Hiding in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Hiding in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams