Keys are important objects in one’s life, for they have the ability to unlock things and divulge treasures hidden away from us. In dreams, keys may be representative of your self-identity or soul. Thus, to see yourself losing keys in a dream, it suggests that you feel like you are losing a part of yourself. What once used to be unique and individualize you from others is now lost. You fear that you are losing your current status and position in the world.
This may also be symbolic of you losing the shield that sheltered you from others since the keys to unlock this barrier are no longer in your possession. As a result, you feel vulnerable and are scared that people will take advantage of you. Losing keys in your dream may rival your feelings of losing connection with loved ones and your social network is slowly dimming down.
- Share your unique version of Losing Keys in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Losing Keys in Dreams
- Explore the Losing Keys in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Losing Keys in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Losing Keys in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Losing Keys in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams