Dreaming of lying is as it sounds; a sign of lying. There can be two ways of perceiving this. Dreaming of yourself lying is the habitual lying that you may undertake, to deceive someone and lead them astray from reality. Your dream of lying to someone may be the guilt you feel.
Yet, there is also someone else lying to you; of course, you will only know that it’s a lie if you know the answer already. Dreaming of someone else lying to you is the manifestation of possible anger or hurt of someone deceiving you.
- Share your unique version of Lying in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Lying in Dreams
- Explore the Lying in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Lying in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Lying in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Lying in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams