No matter what we do in life, the past and memories will continue to shroud our mind and haunt us. The past is not something easy to let go. Dreaming of an erstwhile memory may insinuate that there is something in the past you may feel regretful towards. Although you want to move on, there are still strings attached to you that links you back to the past. During this period, you may have learned an important lesson that has greatly impacted your current life.
Dreaming of a memory may symbolize that you are missing certain things about the past. It could be a deceased loved one, events, places, relationships or people in general. Even though it is quite difficult, try to let go of the past and live life to the fullest as life is fill of surprises. If you continue to live in the days of yore, more emotional pain will continue to surround you.
Alternatively, this may mean that you are ready to let go of the memories and have a new transformation. You don’t want to be hindered and blogged down by the whilom times. This is sort of a renewal period for you.
But whatever you do, you must look forward to the future.
- Share your unique version of Memory in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Memory in Dreams
- Explore the Memory in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Memory in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Memory in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Memory in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams