During times of REM sleep, a person may feel immobilized and unable to move. In some ways, it is very troubling when the person becomes aware that they can’t move even though the mind is still in a dream state. At this point, they may feel panicky, but is nothing to fret greatly over. For some, they may associate this phenomenon with having a spiritual being on top of you, preventing and restricting your movements.
Dreaming that you are paralyzed can show a sign of hopelessness. You are confined to where you are and unable to move or defend yourself from anything. You rely on others for survival, for the most basic of things. Dreaming of paralysis may show your inability to perform and freeze up where you are unable to do anything for yourself. You may also feel that you are unable to express your desires and needs. Perhaps you are feeling inadequate, or not even up to par.
- Share your unique version of Paralysis in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Paralysis in Dreams
- Explore the Paralysis in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Paralysis in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Paralysis in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Paralysis in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams