Dreaming of speaking before a crowd is generally a reflection of one’s fear of speaking to others. Whether it be due to shyness or inability to perform around others, there is a general sensation of dread and unwillingness to stand in front of multiple people and present yourself. Possible reasons for this is your dislike for being in the spotlight or phobia of making a fool of yourself. Thus, dreaming of public speaking is just a confirmation of your fear of embarrassment manifesting itself within your sleep. As a result, this is keeping you nervous and anxious about what may be coming up and the possible ridicule that you dread.
- Share your unique version of Public Speaking in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Public Speaking in Dreams
- Explore the Public Speaking in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Public Speaking in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Public Speaking in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Public Speaking in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams