Dreaming that someone else is being kidnapped represents your fear for another person’s safety. Since they are taken away, you have no way to validate their safety. Therefore, seeing another being kidnapped is the sign of your care and fear for them. This stems from not being able to have them next to you and to be able to ensure their safety.
Alternatively, this dream hints at the possibility of you stifling certain aspects of another person. You refuse to let the other person show their true colors and are holding them back from being who they are.
- Share your unique version of Someone Else Being Kidnapped in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Someone Else Being Kidnapped in Dreams
- Explore the Someone Else Being Kidnapped in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Someone Else Being Kidnapped in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Someone Else Being Kidnapped in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Someone Else Being Kidnapped in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams