When you’re undress in a dream, you feel bare and unsafe. It represents a feeling of being alone, or being vulnerable at this time. This common dream happens when people are trying to get rid of stage fright, or overcome the fear of public speaking. The actual event of being undressed can be because there’s something going on in your life that’s leaving you open. You feel maybe violated? or it’s because you feel like there’s nothing protecting you any more. It’s common to feel this when you’re allowing yourself to be open ( such as public speaking ) or giving your heart to someone.
The best way to overcome this dream is to allow yourself to feel safe and protected. To realize that you have the power to overcome whatever it is that’s presenting a problem. To maybe not leave yourself open to someone you don’t trust that well, or to not let what people think or do affect you.
- Share your unique version of Undress in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Undress in Dreams
- Explore the Undress in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Undress in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Undress in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Undress in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams