Dreaming of a mummy means you are entrenched so deep in tradition that it is literally holding you back from career or relationship advancements. Whatever fresh ideas or goals you come up with, they are quickly concealed and forgotten similar to a physical being mummified with cloth bandages and then entombed. This fear will creep up on you from time to time until you let go of the past, and start afresh in the journey of life.
Dreaming of being chased by a mummy means your worst fears are catching up to you even though mummies move at a very slow pace. This will always continue until you gain the courage to tackle pending difficulties instead of running away.
- Share your unique version of Mummy in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Mummy in Dreams
- Explore the Mummy in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Mummy in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Mummy in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Mummy in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams