Dreaming of someone you don’t recognize can be a clue to someone you are about to meet. Depending on what you did together in the dream, pieces of the puzzle will come together. It could be a person that you find yourself falling in love with, or a new friend outside the circle of friends that you have thought long and hard of abandoning.
On the negative side, it could be a stalker you are unaware of but have seen before and now are subconsciously recalling seeing them from a distance multiple times.
- Share your unique version of Someone in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Someone in Dreams
- Explore the Someone in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Someone in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Someone in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Someone in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams