Silver has always been rendered as a symbol of wealth and accomplishment. Although, not as highly valued as gold, silver is still quite a feat in terms of attaining it. Seeing silver in your dreams suggests that you are accomplishing something and coming into second place. This may sound a bit frustrating, not being able to get that first place, but getting second is still something you should be proud of.
The color silver represents chastity and justice. Thus, seeing silver in your dreams indicates that you are deeply protected by those you hold dear. You are very special to them and they would do whatever they can to ensure your safety.
- Share your unique version of Silver in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Silver in Dreams
- Explore the Silver in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Silver in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Silver in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Silver in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams