To dream that you are deaf insinuates that you feel like there is lack of communication between your loved ones, social network, and you. As a result, you feel very isolated from society and are fearful of being in confinement.
On the other hand, becoming deaf in your dream may be indicative of your refusal to acknowledge something. There might be some bad news or constructive criticism that you do not want to hear. Instead, you are choosing to live in denial so that whatever bad news you can not hear won’t hurt you.
Seeing yourself as deaf in your dream may also symbolize your yearning for quiet and serenity. You do not wish to associate yourself with the harshness of the world and would like to be left alone in peace.
- Share your unique version of Deafness in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Deafness in Dreams
- Explore the Deafness in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Deafness in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Deafness in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Deafness in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams