Perceiving another person as being deaf in your dream reveals your feeling of frustration and helplessness. This may be due to the other person’s refusal to listen to you. Thus, you feel this person is very thickheaded and in some ways, is very cowardly. That person may wish not to listen to the truth and is trying their best to withdraw themselves away from you. As a result, a feeling of agitation is beginning to build up in you.
To dream that others are deaf is reflective of your conscious self where you feel like no one is listening to you.
- Share your unique version of Deafness of Another in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Deafness of Another in Dreams
- Explore the Deafness of Another in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Deafness of Another in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Deafness of Another in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Deafness of Another in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams