Dreaming that you are jealous of another person symbolizes your fear of inferiority and inability to appreciate your own self worth. These unconscious feelings of jealousy that shows itself in your dreams may be reflective of your awake self. You may feel inferior to another person, for the other person may have some admirable qualities or possessions that you yearn for, but is unable to acquire.
Another possible interpretation of your dream is that you feel the need to steer away from intimacy and closeness with others. This may be a result of your fear of leaving yourself vulnerable where others can potentially hurt you.
- Share your unique version of Jealousy in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Jealousy in Dreams
- Explore the Jealousy in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Jealousy in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Jealousy in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Jealousy in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams