Ice is an element of nature that is often associated with the ability to freeze, instilling a feeling of coldness in others. Naturally, when one dreams about ice, it can have different denotations depending on the various situations.
If a person in your dream says that you are emotionless and likening you the phrase, cold as ice, this suggests that you are a person of indifference and unwillingness to change due to your solid rigidity as a block of ice. You are stubborn and give of a feeling of unwelcoming emotionally. Some traits of your personality may consist of the desire to stay isolated and be not involved in anybody’s business. Although it is good not to be nosy in certain situations, lacking care for everything is not healthy for relationships and forming social connections.
To visualize yourself walking on ice, it may be indicative that you are taking dangerous risks where the ice can crack any moment. Although ice may be strong enough to endure your weight, the manifestation of ice breaking eventually in your dream may indicate that the outlook is bleak and barren. You may want to take some time and rethink of your actions and imperilment associated with the risks taken.
The ice in your dream may propose that you are feeling unproductive and there is no progress in your life. You wish to move ahead, but the coldness of the ice is freezing you from moving forward.
- Share your unique version of Ice in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Ice in Dreams
- Explore the Ice in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Ice in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Ice in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Ice in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams