When you’re lost in the woods in your dream, it represents confusion and chaos within your life. It means that you’re currently facing a dilemma that has got you stumped. You’re not sure of where to go or what to do. This can be seen as a relationship, where you don’t know whether to pursue it or not, or just a general choice where you’re unsure of the impacts and the decision you wish to make. Being lost, can also represent your state of mind. It shows that you’re flustered and not in balance. You’re thrown off and confused about a few things that’s going on at the moment.
Take the time to relax, and evaluate the decisions you need to make in your life. Find where you are, and work from there. Even if you’re at a point in your life where you’re confused and don’t have the slightest clue on what to do, just keep moving forward until you see the road that leads you out.
- Share your unique version of Lost in Woods Dream with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Lost in Woods Dream
- Explore the Lost in Woods Dream analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Lost in Woods Dream, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Lost in Woods Dream symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Lost in Woods Dream
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams