Dreaming of wearing a burqa means you adhere to strict religious traditions to maintain purity, modesty, and faith. This allows those who wear the burqa to behave modestly in public by covering themselves from head to toe.
In addition, the chadri will provide an extra element of protecting your identity from strangers.
- Share your unique version of Burqa in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Burqa in Dreams
- Explore the Burqa in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Burqa in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Burqa in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Burqa in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams