Gold is a perfect embodiment of opulence and fortune so seeing it in your dreams is a good indication that luck and prosperity is heading your way. However, there are various interpretations, all depending on the situation. If you dream that you are finding gold, metaphorically, this means you are uncovering a hidden treasure or you find success in something you’re doing. To dream that you are burying gold represents that you are burying a part of you. You don’t want others to find out about certain aspects of your life. Seeing yourself burying gold can also be an indication of your reluctance to share your wealth with others, in fear of being taken advantage of.
- Share your unique version of Gold in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Gold in Dreams
- Explore the Gold in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Gold in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Gold in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Gold in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams