Flags can have various meanings depending on the person asked and can represent many different things in general. According to some, they can be symbols of unity, pride, nationalism, etc. However, a white flag has a distinctive connotation of surrendering and giving up. Too see a white flag in your dream is indicative that you feel hope is fading away and the only option you have with a certain relationship or situation is to give up. You may be uncertain and pessimistic about what you are up against and the sacrifices you need to make in order to prevail. At the same time, you feel unable to make the right decisions and confused about which path to take. To make things easier, you simply just want to give up to avoid the fuss, headache, and potential heartache.
The best solution to your situation is to carefully analyze things before deciding to give up. Although some things may be hard and tough in the beginning, may be what lies ahead in the future is worth everything you risked.
- Share your unique version of White Flag in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: White Flag in Dreams
- Explore the White Flag in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy White Flag in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian White Flag in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common White Flag in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams