Footprints are created when someone has already taken steps onto a path. To see footprints in your dream parallels the idea that you may be lacking creativity and is following a path that someone else has taken. You are not taking the initiative to lead instead of being the one who follows in others’ footsteps. Thus, this symbolizes your lack of uniqueness and individualism.
Too dream about footprints may represent you trying to hold on to a person who was not always in your life. They tend to take flight when you get close to them. Thus, footprints in dreams may mean that there is someone who is not always there and all you are able to hold onto are footprints when they walk away from you.
Alternatively, if in your dream, you are the person who is leaving behind the footprint, you are proud of the path you have taken. You are leaving behind a legacy of your ideals, beliefs, and parts of you in general.
- Share your unique version of Footprints in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Footprints in Dreams
- Explore the Footprints in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Footprints in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Footprints in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Footprints in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams