Dreaming of a riddle can be a sign of a highly intelligent and inquisitive mind. A riddle is a question not easily answered; thus, dreaming of a riddle can be a sign that your brain is still active and at work while you sleep. Even though your body may not be physically active, you are still thinking and trying to solve some questions directed towards you or that you have in mind.
To dream that you have difficulty solving a riddle is suggestive of your patience is running low towards a specific situation. You feel that you can’t find a solution fast enough and is frustrated by your inability to do so. Take a moment’s breath and carefully analyze the situation. Maybe the answer is just sitting right in front of you the whole time…
- Share your unique version of Riddle in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Riddle in Dreams
- Explore the Riddle in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Riddle in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Riddle in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Riddle in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams