Seeing an attorney in your dreams can suggest that you are seeking someone to guide or advise you with a problem that you may be facing. If you see an attorney trying to defend you in a court case, which can suggest that your friends will assist you with your coming up trouble. This can also have an impact depending on what you’re in court for. Yo can be feeling guilty about something and you’re trying to act out a scenario and give yourself the benefit of the doubt. The attorney is just a figure to defend you, try looking at who the attorney is, what relationship you hold with that person and what the final outcome is.
- Share your unique version of Attorney in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Attorney in Dreams
- Explore the Attorney in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Attorney in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Attorney in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Attorney in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams