Cross dressing in dreams can have a deeper meaning that just the traditional one. It may not necessarily be about wearing clothing to change your persona or affiliations with a certain sex. Cross dressing in general, symbolizes the idea and need for change within oneself.
Cross dressing is a conflict between what you are now, and what you want to become. Your dream and your conscious is at a crossroad between what you struggle to make yourself appear as, and what you really are inside. When you dream, your body is telling you that you can’t try and be someone you’re not. You can’t hide or shelter who you truly are, you must embrace it and allow yourself to be content with the way you act and feel. Don’t let the outside appearance affect your appearance on the inside.
- Share your unique version of Cross Dressing in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Cross Dressing in Dreams
- Explore the Cross Dressing in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Cross Dressing in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Cross Dressing in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Cross Dressing in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams