Dreaming that you are a dentist suggests that you have anxiety or fear of pain but will be good for you in the long run. So try to overcome that fear that you may have to lead to happiness later in life. To dream that the dentist is working on your teeth signifies the doubt of sincerity and honor of some person with whom you are dealing with. So watch out for partners you may be working with. To see a dentist working on someone else suggests that you will soon be shocked by a scandal near you. Keep an eye out for anything sudden changes that may occur in your environment.
- Share your unique version of Dentist in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Dentist in Dreams
- Explore the Dentist in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Dentist in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Dentist in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Dentist in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams