Having foster parents in dreams rather than your real ones represent some neglect that you hold deep down inside. Your parents have wronged you in a way as you were growing up and you’ve repressed that memory. Your conscience is now reminding you of what happened and you’re trying to cope with these feelings by replacing your parents with other people. If you see your actual foster parents you are grateful that they took you in and cared for you when you had no one else. You are content with the way they raised you and thankful for their love. No parents are perfect, but they do all they can for their kids and as long as their is love, they can’t be all that bad.
- Share your unique version of Foster Parent in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Foster Parent in Dreams
- Explore the Foster Parent in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Foster Parent in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Foster Parent in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Foster Parent in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams