A person’s bedroom is often regarded as their private sanctuary where their secrets and inner thoughts are cached away from the rest of the world. Thus, a bedroom in your dream is a symbolization of the intimate part of yourself that others do not know of unless you are willing to let them in. Dreaming of yourself being inside a bedroom represents your sexual desires of lust and passion. When it is just you alone in the bedroom and you do not want to allow others in, it can be interpreted as fear of others learning your most private and clandestine thoughts. Without others around in your bedroom, you feel less vulnerable and exposed.
To envision you being in your own bedroom represents your feelings of security, safety, and protection. On the other hand, allowing someone into your bedroom is equivalent to sharing of trust and willing to take the risk of being vulnerable. You want others to see you for who you are and not beneath a facade of lies and masks.
- Share your unique version of Bedroom in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Bedroom in Dreams
- Explore the Bedroom in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Bedroom in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Bedroom in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Bedroom in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams