An orphanage can have double meanings when it is dreamed of. The first comes from a sense of being abandoned, of being unwanted and neglected by those that you depended upon. You were cast aside by the two most important people that brought you to life.
However, dreaming of an orphanage can also signify hope. If those abandoned by their parents or loved ones eventually find their way to an orphanage, it represents a new beginning and hope. This is because an orphanage is a building of hope and care for them. Though it is not the same as their actual parents, those inside the orphanage are kind enough to take care of them, to give them attention and provide them life that they were originally going to be declined of.
- Share your unique version of Orphanage in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Orphanage in Dreams
- Explore the Orphanage in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Orphanage in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Orphanage in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Orphanage in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams