Being Abstinent in a dream can represent the idea of being afraid to give yourself up to someone else. You may be afraid to give a part of yourself to some one by having a sexual encounter. This can be a sign of being vulnerable or a fear of getting close to a person. Abstinent in a dream is also a sign of an issue with commitment. Perhaps you don’t want to be close with the person you’re in a relationship now, because you’re afraid they might hurt you.
You need to talk with your partner and make sure you trust them enough to bring this up to them. Ask them how they feel about being abstinent and evaluate how you feel. You may be feeling unprotected and vulnerable to being hurt.
- Share your unique version of Abstinence in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Abstinence in Dreams
- Explore the Abstinence in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Abstinence in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Abstinence in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Abstinence in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams