Impotence is a very common sexual deficiency that affects many men, of all ages. But when in respect to a dream, it can symbolize just more than a bad time. Impotence in a dream can be a sign of being insecure. You’re too worried about how you preform sexually when you’re conscious, that your mind is being pulled into this negative state where you’re afraid of having any sexual encounters. Your mind is projecting your inner thoughts and feelings and reflecting upon how you feel internally. Or, you can be afraid of letting your partner down, and nervous that you can’t be what they expect you to be. Just be confident with yourself, and try to make the best of your time, no one’s prefect.
- Share your unique version of Impotence in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Impotence in Dreams
- Explore the Impotence in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Impotence in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Impotence in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Impotence in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams