A vasectomy in a dream can be a symbol of commitment or a fear of having children. It may be a subconscious decision your mind is telling you because the truth is, you may not want children, while your other half does.
This can also be because there’s a fear of commitment from you, to your partner. You may be scared that if you have children, this will bind you to them, and that your relationship will have to be set in stone, whether you want it to be or not. You’re afraid that this will change your relationship and that it may force you to be with someone you don’t want to be.
This can also represent the wanting for children, but your mind is telling you that it’s not possible. You and your partner may be trying for a children, but it may not be working as well as you want, and your mind is punishing you and taunting you for this.
You should be able to talk with your partner about the possibility of kids, whether you want to have them or not and make sure you both are in terms of what you want out of your relationship.
- Share your unique version of Vasectomy in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Vasectomy in Dreams
- Explore the Vasectomy in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Vasectomy in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Vasectomy in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Vasectomy in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams