Abducting some one in a dream is related to a personal conflict you may have with that person. When you physically take some one against their will from their setting into a place of the unknown, you are taking away their life, their comfort, and their familiarity with themselves. When you abduct this person you are putting them in a whole new setting where you would prefer it if that person was no longer in their own lives. Perhaps this is out of spite because you and this person have some tension, or more likely because you are jealous of what they have in life. You want what this person has, and if you can’t have it then your mind is telling you that neither can they. You want to move up in your life, but you’re taking the easy way to the top by lowering the ladder to success.
- Share your unique version of Abducting in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Abducting in Dreams
- Explore the Abducting in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Abducting in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Abducting in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Abducting in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams