Unfortunate as it is to have this dream of being abused, no one should ever suffer through such an experience. The dream may have to do with a bad memory of being bullied or being neglected in the younger years. However, as an adult and having survived the ordeal, it is time to let go and start a new chapter in the life you want for yourself.
Distance these bad dreams by seeking therapy if necessary.
- Share your unique version of Abused in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Abused in Dreams
- Explore the Abused in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Abused in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Abused in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Abused in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams