When you are arguing in a dream, it is the brain prepping you for verbal confrontation. The person you are yelling at represents all the negative aura in your waking hours and you need to get rid it by telling him or her to quit bothering you.
Arguing also provides a release point for pent up emotions and energies. The more you exert your vocals and logic reasoning to win an argument, the more you will feel in your element whatever the challenge.
- Share your unique version of Arguing in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Arguing in Dreams
- Explore the Arguing in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Arguing in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Arguing in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Arguing in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams