Blame is a word meaning to shed your own responsibility for your actions and use another person as a scapegoat in order to make yourself feel better. It is a never nice to feel this way, especially when you have done nothing wrong to warrant this blame. Thus, dreaming of yourself being blamed for someone’s actions may indicate that you feel the world is crashing down on you. To you, the world is a cruel and onerous place where everyone is out to get you. At the same time, you feel suffocated and torpid to do anything to change this. In your mind, you are thinking, “Why am I getting blamed for something I did not do or partake in? Where is the justice of this?”
Dreaming of yourself being blamed for something you did not do, symbolizes your sentiment of feebleness and lack of control to dose out the flame. You feel revengeful towards the person who caused you to become embroiled in this situation in the first place. When it comes down to this, be courageous and confront the person about this. Find out the reasons he or she is pushing all the blame upon you. You should not feel that everyone is out to get you.
In a different context, dreaming of being blamed may be your mind telling you to take responsibility for your wrongdoings or hurtful harm you have caused another person. You should be the one taking the blame which is better than to feel continuous remorse and grief later on.
- Share your unique version of Being Blamed in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Being Blamed in Dreams
- Explore the Being Blamed in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Being Blamed in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Being Blamed in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Being Blamed in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams