Perceiving yourself as being kidnapped in your dreams is symbolic of your fear of being held against your will. As you are taken from your home or your usual comfortable environment, you become a victim as a result of this twisted act. Even though you wish to leave, there is no possible way to. Your freedom is restricted and those you hold dear are faraway from you. Thus, dreaming of being kidnapped is the manifestation of the fear of being held against your will, to be helpless to where you want to go. Being kidnapped and unable to gain back your control of your life, you feel vulnerable with your destiny controlled by others.
- Share your unique version of Being Kidnapped in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Being Kidnapped in Dreams
- Explore the Being Kidnapped in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Being Kidnapped in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Being Kidnapped in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Being Kidnapped in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams