Being murdered in a dream can have many contexts. For one, being murdered can represent a struggle between the way you see yourself and what you want to become. People very often use the idea that you must “kill” your old self in order to reinvent yourself into a new person with a whole new changed persona. So, being murdered may not necessarily be a bad thing rather it can be the signs that you want a change in your life. Other contexts can include being depresses, wanting to escape your life, or fear of something being represented as the person murdering you.
- Share your unique version of Being Murdered in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Being Murdered in Dreams
- Explore the Being Murdered in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Being Murdered in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Being Murdered in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Being Murdered in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams