Choking and dreaming of it could very well be a signal for helplessness. To choke is the inability to breathe due to something obstructing the air pathway. Suffocating to death is one of the worst things in life. You are helpless to free yourself, dying in an agonizing manner in which you are completely cut off from a very basic bodily function.
To see yourself choking in your dreams is indicative that there are some things currently taking place during your awake self that you find difficult to digest or accept. Choking in dreams may have different interpretations depending on the substance being choked on.
This dream can also mean that you feel repressed, not being able to fully express how you feel.
- Share your unique version of Choking in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Choking in Dreams
- Explore the Choking in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Choking in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Choking in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Choking in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams